Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day


I enjoyed a day off work for Memorial Day. Ziad and I had planned to go to the beach today (I even bought a new boogie board to test out) but it was cool and drizzling today... so we had to change our plans.


Ziad made whole wheat pancakes with blackberries, strawberries and cool whip on top and eggs and hot tea. Have I mentioned how much I love the perk of having an executive chef for a boyfriend!? My favorite part of the weekend is when he cooks me breakfast and we catch up on shows that are DVR'd.


We pracitced our song, Anyone Else But You, from Juno which we will be singing in a talent (though considering myself a talented singer is very much a sttttrrrreeeetttccchhhh) show next month and then went to the mall to find my outfit. I ended up with a maternity shirt (as Juno is pregnant) and a beach ball.


After the mall we headed to The Rainbow Factory. Rainbows are my all-time favorite flip flops/shoes...




1 comment:

Jacob said...

I love the giant flip-flop - my favorite shoe as well! Hey, good luck with the talent show duet! A soccer ball should work just fine - and a nerf one will probably stay under your shirt easier than a real one! You'll have to post a pic of the performance!

Glad you had a nice day off!