Sunday, October 18, 2009

Memphis with my girls!

I'm in Memphis this week! This means time with my sweet Goddaughters, Taylor and Brittnee... and some work too!!! :O)
Taylor and I woke up bright and early and met Tommy at Church this morning in Germantown. Tommy was a bit worried that Taylor might be a little shy and might be uncomfortable in Sunday School. Um... he must have forgotten that Taylor is a mini me... she never meets a stranger!
Imagine how Tommy was to find Taylor doing her super model strut after her Sunday School class!

Tyra or Halle today?

And with Katherine, her BFF for the day... AND the Pastor's daughter. I told you, being social is NEVER an issue for Taylor!

It was great to visit Tommy's Church. They are such a supportive community for him and I enjoyed meeting some of his friends and Pastor.

We ate lunch after picking up Brittnee, (sleeping Beauty!) Of course, the girls played with my camera and traded off singing along with my iPod.

Brittnee! She turns 14 on Halloween. I can't believe how mature she is. She has a great head on her shoulders, is sweet, helpful and smart too.

I can't be in Memphis without some South in my mouth. We at yummy BBQ at Jim 'Nick's. Memphis BBQ is still my favorite though. I'm just sayin'.


She never stops!

I think a good nap is in order this pm. Happy to be with my girls! LOVE THEM!

No comments: