Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Spring afternoon with The Wibel Girls

This atypical Oregon sunshine has made it so nice to be in the great outdoors. I spent a few nights with Tirza and her sweet family (hubby Shane, daughters Mira (8) and Annah (5) and Weston (2 months) at their country home in Silverton.
I brought Annah some hand-me-down outfits from The Kaufman girls (the family that I am a nanny for) and Annah was so excited to put on a new ballet outfit!
I can't believe how fast Mira is growing up. She is a book worm who dazzled us with an advanced knowledge of many subjects.


Annah Pearl
Mira Elizabeth
Joy
Best friends!

So, I 'm taking this crazy in sane totally-kick-my-butt boot camp class for the next six weeks. It's pretty much ninety minutes of pushing ourselves to the limit while being yelled at. "Hughie! Why are you walking? We RUN in BOOT CAMP. Does everyone need to do push ups because Hughie is confused?" Yep, that's my evening four times a week.

I decided Mira, Annah and Olivia could use a little bit of boot camp. And this time I was the drill sergeant!

They have a tad more energy than me and really got into the work out!
Now, drop and give me twenty, Wibels!
Reach for the sky!
And Olivia joined right in. Is this Jazzercise circa 1982, Olivia?

What's this resting stuff? Okay... I'll let it slide. Is it time for ice cream sundaes yet?

No comments: