Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ice, Ice Baby...

I am obsessed with SONIC ice. It's hard to come by in the OC but plentiful elsewhere. I am in the Phoenix, AZ area this week and go to Sonic twice a day to get 44 oz. of iced tea... for the ice.

When I got to my hotel tonight (in lieu of proofreading my Thesis) I googled, "home Sonic pellet ice machine." I've got to buy one...
BUT... not for $4,300.00. I called to make sure it wasn't a typo. Nope. Four thousand three hundred dollars.
Guess I'll have to settle for crushed ice... :0(


2 comments:

k21 said...

I agree!! Sonic ice is the best! Sonics by me in Denver have "Happy Hour" from 2-4pm every day where drinks are half off. Also, did you know you can buy a bag of ice from Sonic? I think it's a 5lb bag for like $1.50. I put it in my freezer's ice dispenser :)

Christy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! The you tube is easy! When you click on Menu of the video it'll give you two options: The first says "embed" copy it" when you go into blogger and are writing up a new blog on the right hand side you'll see it says "Edit HTML" click on that and in the body of your blog paste the html from the video" then once you've done that click back on compose and the video will show up.

BTW Sonic Ice is the absolute best, everything about Sonic is the best! I MISS Sonic! Germany has none.