Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I...

I am: complex
I think: about the future too much
I want: to be healthy
I have: dreams of having a family of my own
I wish: I didn't care what people think of me
I hate: when people are rude
I miss: Jan and Zoie
I fear: that I will be alone
I feel: grateful for my many blessings
I hear: the air conditioning
I smell: philosophy's Amazing Grace lotion
I crave: touch
I search: everywhere until I find the answers
I wonder: what God's plan is for me
I regret: not loving myself more
I love: to travel
I ache: when I regret a decision
I care: about others
I always: try to be places on time
I am not: the best at sticking to a work-out schedule
I believe: in the power of prayer
I sing: even though it's not perfect
I dance: every chance I get
I cry: not as much as I used to
I don't always: listen without distraction
I fight: for what I think is right
I write: to do lists
I never: stop learning
I listen: to my inner voice
I need: to feel loved
I'm happy: when I am at peace with myself

1 comment:

mama d said...

I share: my birthday with a wonderful person!