Thursday, July 15, 2010

My "Longest friend ever," Tina and her boys at the park


I got to meet up with my longest friend ever, Tina, for an afternoon at Irvine Regional Park.  She and her family (who I have known since I was a toddler) met up to have an afternoon of train riding, horse riding, park playing and celebrating her son Everett's completion of potty training.  Everett chose to have a, "tractor party."  His Yaya, Yaya Dog (Grandparents), cousins, aunts and uncle joined in on the fun. 

Tina and her 1 year old, Blake.

The tractor boy himself, Everett.  It was hot, hot, hot today.  So we stayed cool courtesy of Everett's squirt bottle spraying.
 

After the train riding, the kidlettes enjoyed pony rides.
 
Uncle Taylor


Baby Faye
The long awaited tractor!



I brought a Tractor Book for E.



B. had fun running around with his multi color soccer ball. 




Thank you Davidsons and Gavins for inviting me to Everett's Tractor Party.  Hope to see you all later this summer!

No comments: