Saturday, July 31, 2010

ALSAC 2010 National Staff Meeting Danny Awards Ceremony



My colleague, Calvin I were award presenters at the Danny Awards Ceremony tonight.  The awards are pretty comical and honor our hard working colleagues throughout the country.




A little bbq for dinner?  Pulled pork sandwich, mixed in with some nacho cheese (?) and more bread.  Nothing but healthy cuisine for these national staff meetings!


After Calvin and I revealed our award winner, 2 smurfs ran on the stage.  Here I am finishing "smurfing" Chris.




A beautiful Memphis night.  It was h-o-t  this week so I did all I could to stay indoors.  Thankfully the Marriott is connected to the convention center, so very little time was spent outside.



A future in hosting awards shows?  Not likely, but it was fun to have the honor of being a presenter.



No comments: