Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Touring St. Jude

I get to be at St. Jude for a few days for our National Staff Meeting.  We started with a meet and greet with my Gift Planning coworkers.  What a warm welcome!


I toured St. Jude.  Whenever I enter the doors of St. Jude I am full of so much awe and inspiration.  It reenergizes me to do my job ~ to raise the critically needed funds to continue Danny Thomas' Dream.  No child should die in the dawn of life!

The art patient art work leaves me in awe.


And a gelato bar ~ a great new addition to the cafeteria!

Keeping it real!

So proud of my Delta Delta Delta sisters!  I love being an alumna that supports a cause so close to my heart!  They are ahead of their pledge of raising 10 million dollars in 10 years for St. Jude!


Founder, Danny Thomas

A walk down memory lane.  That's me in the Dorothy costume.  The TTU was the winner of the Halloween competition in 2004 with our theme of The Wizard Of Oz.

Shirley!  Shirley and I were co-facilitators for a weekly support group for St. Jude youth.


I miss you TTU!

With my girl, Stephanie ~ my fellow NBA Grizzlie stalker!

With my "two moms" Mama Jill and Mama D.

So blessed to work for ALSAC /St. Jude!!

No comments: