Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gift Planning Day


National Staff Meeting concluded with a day of meeting with our ALSAC Gift Planning team.  A day of learning more about other departments, team building and building rapport with one another.  Above is a photo of my regional team.  We work out of home offices in California, Oregon, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan and Iowa.  Our beloved administrative assistant works at our National Executive Office in Memphis.


Two of my most favorite Gift Planning Peeps.


This is how our serious director of Stewardship makes his presentations.


And it's all business with one of our regional directors.

 

I was on the winning team for our ALSAC / St. Jude trivia team.  We just happened to be the most competitive.  It runs in our blood!

National Staff Meeting was wonderful this year.  I always love getting to spend time at St. Jude and among my dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues.  I am forever grateful for all that ALSAC / St. Jude teaches me and for the opportunity to make contributions toward finding cures and saving children!!!!

No comments: