Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Let the Oregon vacation begin!!!


A trip to Oregon almost always includes time at The Thomas Residence.  I sleep in the guest room right next to Dylan's room.  Oh how I love waking up to a squeaky three year old voice shouting, BULINDA???  BULINDA??? I'm ready to get up now!!!


We had some bonding in our jammies and watching Thomas The Train.


We eventually ate breakfast, got dressed and headed to downtown Portland.  Lindsey had an appointment.  So I took Dylan on a little shopping spree.  


This boy never stops talking.  And I LOVE his antics!!!  All through Nordstrom Rack he was shouting commentary.  Uh Buhlinda, that's a pretty shirt.... I like those shoes... I have to go potty... 


We ate a yummy lunch at Chipotle.  (With our shades on).  And then Lindsey drove me to Dana's house.  Dylan put on his sad face and said, I don't want Buhlinda to leave our house.  Love that boy!

Linds and I.  My beautiful friend!

No comments: