Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dress up


So Dana I came to a compromise.  I can play dress up Elle as long as I do the laundry.  Sounds like a deal.  What fun is having a little girl if you can't change her outfits multiple times a day!?


 One of Dee's friends gave Elle this rain hat and boots at the baby shower.  I say she'll get use of them during Portland's annual average of 300+ days of rain.  (Reason number one why I don't live there).



After Elle's brunch it was time to change Elle again.  My friends Olivia and Tirza and kids are coming from Silverton to spend the afternoon with us.


Little girls in smocked dresses will always remind me of my days of living in the south.  They are a must for every wardrobe and are usually monogrammed are paired with larger than life hair bows, ruffle socks and white Mary Jane KEDS or black patent leathers.  So LaLa had to buy Elle one or two or three.  (With orders to save them in case I should be blessed with a baby girl someday!)




Dana said Elle can't wear this outfit to the park this afternoon.  So, guess we'll have to do another outfit change.  But we'll wait until after our friends arrive!

No comments: