Friday, August 13, 2010

Splish! Splash!


I got the honor of giving Elle her bath today.  She LOVES the water.  I can see that she is going to love being in the pool.  At two months she wiggles around in the water and gets so excited when she is immersed in her little baby tub.



Dana came in to her bathroom to find Elle in her Gymboree Ladybug bathing suit.  I bought it for last Winter when I found out she was going to be a girl.


And the shades.  A girl has to have matching shades, right?


A half smile / Elvis grin for the camera.


And a big smile for her LaLa!


After bath I got her all warm, dry and lotioned up.


All smiles :)


We played a few rounds of This Little Piggy Went To Market.


And then mama came to join in on the fun.

I wished I lived closer.  Portland is too far away from my family.  Especially since I have a new niece and a nephew on the way. :(

No comments: