Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baptized!

"Baptism: In Christianity, baptism, (from Greek baptizo: "immersing",) is the ritual act, with the use of water, by which one is admitted as a full member of the Christian Church, and, in the same view of some, as a member of the particular Church in which the baptism is administered." ~Wikipedia
Today I was baptized. I was baptized when I was a small child and made the decision to be baptized as an adult. It was a beautiful day! My Pastor, Rick Warren, was the one to do, "the dunking."

There she goes! "I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit."



Justin and Chris, special friends who served on my Rwanda mission with me, were my cheering section!

Justin was kind enough to snap some photos so that I can remember this day. Thank you, Justin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praising the Lord for you my friend! Tina