Friday, September 4, 2009

Fun Family Friday in Kaanapali Beach

I had a relaxing day with my family on Kaanapali Beach. We spent the morning in the ocean, had brunch in Lahaina and headed back to the pool and beach for the afternoon.

My nephew Andrew is NOT a fan of photos. But I snapped this one of, "the boat behind you" AND got a smile too. Bonus.

Deester and I. The water was warm and calm and so salty that floating was a breeze.

Sibyl and Pat scored a boogie board to chill on...

My parents. (Pay no attention that it looks as if my mom is trying to pull my dad under!)

My brother David and I

Gregory and Andrew. Too cool for school. They did get to go jet skiing this morning in the ocean so all is right in there world again!

This evening was the "Aloha Dinner." Since the bridal party was small: bride, groom and one attendant each, they skipped the rehearsal and went straight to the dinner!

Dad and Dana

We had an awesome bar/drinks and a spread of yummy deliciousness. My brother went on a fishing trip a caught two 14o POUND marlins which we got to sample. GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Can you say cutie patooties? Elias, Ashton and Athan in their matching Hawaiian garb. I fought over holding the babies with my sister Janice. They are all such cuddle bugs and we enjoyed getting our baby fix! (And then getting to return to our rooms and sleep while their parents solved teething / fever / jet lag issues!)

Meet Sophia. She's four months old and the youngest of 8 siblings! 8!!!! She got to come along with her mom and dad while the others stayed on the mainland. And they say the youngest always has it the easiest!

Dana and I... taking advantage of the, "golden hour" for photography.

My siblings, parents and new sister-in-law, Sonia.


Dave hearts Megs!

Tomorrow is the big day!

1 comment:

wesrow said...

Looks like a blast- what a fun trip!