Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dia CINCO ~ Drop and Rot Cabo San Lucas, BCS Mexico

More of the same today and we're all happy campers.

Repeat foot shot. (Michele R., my feet are copyrighted. No photos please.)

I watched the cute gringos have a little raft racing.


And then took some shots of the Bougainvillea.

...even practiced the BLURRY BACKGROUNDS!

Kath and I spotted a few whales.

And I shopped for my dreamy UGG slippers.

Kathi worked on some smart person e-book. Something about brains and babies.

And before we knew it, it was HAPPY HOUR! Do YOU like Pina Coladas?

Time in the infinity pool...

and another gorgeous sunset.

This is what happens when you add just a cap full (or, say, an entire travel size) of shower gel to a bathtub and then turn on the jacuzzi jets. But I'm on vacation so I can do what I want.

And I'm loving this vacation. Is it over half way over? No bueno.

No comments: