Friday, February 5, 2010

Dias Ocho ~ Adios Cabo San Lucas, BCS

Home again, home again. I was mighty proud of my packing skills. One carry on suitcase and an (overstuffed) backpack. Amazing what you can cram into a suitcase when you are too cheap to pay to check a bag! :O)

On the way to the airport I asked our taxi driver if he would like to join us for lunch. So he pulled over to his favorite spot. On the side of the road. Away from all of the resorts. I knew it would be good.

And guess what they had? PAPAS MIXTAS! Oh yeah! (How did I not discover these in my earlier Mexico days? Kathi... this is worse than having a first taste of Krispy Kremes!)


Adios! This is the photo of Kahti, the Security guard and me on the Beach on one of our hikes. I can't wait to get back to SUNSET BEACH!

Nos vemos pronto!

No comments: