Monday, July 20, 2009

I heart Keith Urban ~ Escape Tour 2009 Concert

I'm a huge Keith Urban Fan. Love him. Maybe even a little bit obsessed with him. I've always loved his music ~ his hopelessly romantic lyrics, dreamy voice and musical talent. So when his Escape Together 2009 Concert Tour Tickets went on sale, I snagged 2 of them ASAP and counted down the days to SEE KEITH! So how cool is it that my favorite Country Singer is a HUGE supporter of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital? I thought he was a good guy, now I KNOW he is! :O) Together with other country music stars, Keith has helped to raise over $354 MILLION!

Isn't he dreamy???? I think he needs a female backup singer. Don't you?

Carolyn and I in front of Keith's tour bus. I'd sure like to ESCAPE and be a groupie!

#1 Fan FAN!

Keith played to a sold out crowd.



Being crazy country chicks. SO fun to sing out the lyrics!

So close to Mr. Urban!

"Sweet thing the moon is high and the night is young. Come on and meet me in the backyard under the cottonwood tree. It's a good thing and I'm wishin'. C'mon sweet thing won't you climb on out of your window while the world is sleepin'. Cause you know I need you. And there's no way I'll be leavin' 'til we're kissing on the porch swing. Oh my little sweet thing!"

"...And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you. And I'll earn your trust making memories of us. I wanna honor your mother and I wanna learn from your pa. I wanna steal your attention like a bad outlaw. And I wanna stand out in a crowd for you. A man among men. I wanna make your world better than it's ever been..."

"...And silently I say a little prayer, yes I do. But for the grace of God I must've been born a lucky guy. Heaven only knows how I've been blessed with the gift of your love. And I look around and all I see is your happiness embracing me. Oh Lord I'd be lost but for the grace of God.."
What a great night!

No comments: