Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Full hearts and a (sort of) Full Fridge...

My friend Elizabeth (Carolyn's 9 year old daughter) and I joined friends from Church at the Fishfest2009! 8 hours of concerts from some of the top Contemporary Christian Groups.

We had seats on the lawn. It was a HOT day and we loved laying out on a blanket and relaxing listening to many of our favorite songs. It was fun to sing along!

Red faced and glistening!

Frozen Lemonade ... the perfect anecdote for sweet rehydration!

A bunch of peeps from FUEL, my Church's venue for "young adults" ages 20s and 30s. Gotta' love it....

Brandon Muchow was pretty awesome... and I know that we'll be hearing more of him soon...

Elizabeth is chillaxin'!

Hawk Nelson were who we were waiting to see! High energy and loud and funky enough to impress a 9 year old! Live Life Loud! Even after a full day of sun and sitting we jumped and jammed and... (I tried not to embarrass Elizabeth...)


What a great day!

Seeing as how I had a house guest, I broke out the piggy bank and purchased a few groceries, with Elizabeth's help, of course... (2 year old) Coors lite, syrup, cream cheese, brown sugar, Parmesan cheese and expired applesauce just wouldn't do!

String cheese, Powerade Zero, Key Lime Yogurt, Oreos, Apples and Cereal. I'll be good for a while!
We spent the rest of the weekend scrapbooking and watching chick flicks! I love you, sweet Elizabeth... and am looking forward to our next bonding time! :O)

1 comment:

Ramona Cathey said...

Looks kinda like my frig..love your heart.