Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Legally Blonde ~ The Musical... OMG, OMG, you guys!

It was Pantages Theatre Date night tonight! Nash, Rachel, Mickey and I enjoyed a Reese Witherspoon classic on the stage! Legally Blonde ~ The Musical is a fluffy pink, light hearted musical that's a lot of fun. Elle would say, "I double pinky Delta Nu swear, you'll love it!" It took me back to my Delta Delta Delta days. Giddy lovesick girls. I, however, did not find my Warner. Sigh. :O)

Me and my pink feather boa (there was a sea of pink!), Nash and Rachel


Mickey hearts Elle Woods! You can quote me on this: Mickey will be starring in Legally Blonde circa 2013.

Nash and I were seated in front of a woman who, no joke, was hacking up a lung the whole first act. She may have been coughing the second half too, but we moved to the front so can't say for sure! No swine flu yuckies for these kids!

We ate dinner at Kung Pao Kitty again. If you want a great business plan open a killer restaurant near The Pantages. They've got nothin'!

Next play date? WICKED!

No comments: