Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Checking in...

Test? Test? 1-2-3? Can anybody hear me? Anybody there? For those of you following (Hi Mom! Hi Dad!) I am starting to post the posts from Tommy's California trip starting with December 26th. So if you want to read... scroll down!

I spent today laying flat on my back. For 14 hours. This is thanks to trying to pick up a laundry basket yesterday. I heard a pop, felt like the wind was knocked out of me and let out a heeeeellllllllppppp to my poor friend who was standing in her kitchen. Who knew a zig instead of a zag could be so excruciating? Back pain is obviously intended for someone who has a much larger pain tolerance than this kid. OUCH-IE! That will teach me to attempt housework!

Tomorrow will be better. I just know it. I've got my first tap dance class tomorrow night! (You can stop laughing now.)

No comments: