Sunday, January 24, 2010

Uncle Howard's (Surprise) 70th Birthday Fiesta


Family and friends of my Uncle Howard gathered today to surprise him with a 70th Birthday Fiesta.

His four daughters and wife worked hard to make everything just right and pull off the surprise. My cousin Michele made these cool candles with photos throughout Howard's life and all worked to create an awesome slide show and Mexican feast.


We all hid in the entry way and yelled SURPRISE. I think that we all got him good!


My Uncle Howard and Aunt Ginni. Married for over 50 years!


My dad and his four nieces ~ Maureen, Michele, Megan and Melissa

Uncle Howard with his girls

My oh so enthusiastic nephews

With my sweet Coconut Head Lauren

Bartender Dave and his bride, Megan

Janice and Michele. (Go Colts!)

Melissa and I

Lauren and her electric razor ~ a beautiful day outside and welcomed change from all of the rain!

Carly and Garret

Sisters



Through the years...

The kids had their own show...


Brothers!

Show us your muscles!

Presents

and a homemade card from Carly, the artist.

My work here is done!

No comments: