Friday, April 2, 2010

Borrego Bound

Brittnee and I drove to Borrego Springs to spend Easter weekend with my parents.
Borrego Springs has a long and colorful history. The village of Borrego Springs is uniquely surrounded and protected by the amazing 600,000 acre Anza Borrego Desert State Park. It is the only desert community in San Diego and the nearest stoplight is fifty miles away. Borrego Springs is California's first Dark Sky Community. There are no big box or chain stores. The slower, uncomplicated pace, the scenic beauty and the human scale of Borrego combine to produce a rustic, authentic desert experience.




Brittnee got to meet my parents for the first time. We ate dinner at de Anza country club, where my parents are members.


With my dad and mom

Tomorrow will be a day in the pool. Tailor made for Brittnee!

No comments: