Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello Kitty and Hairspray

Brittnee and I saw our last musical of her trip tonight. We loved singing along to Hairspray, The Musical at The Orange County Performing Arts Center.


Michael treated us to a yummy dinner at Z'Tejas Southwestern Grill and was a sport as we browsed all of the girly shops at South Coast Plaza. Brittnee was AMAZED to see all of the bling and upscale shops.

B and I both share a love for all things Hello Kitty. She picked out a HK necklace as a memento.

After dinner we walked the bridge to the Performing Arts Center. It's so great to have such an amazing theatre so close to home and a bonus to have free parking at the mall!

I had to snap this photo. Brittnee's been pointing out all of the male fashion around the OC. And Skinny jeans and boots with a tucked in shirt on a guy is pretty much the stereotype all rolled into one!

Don't cha' love her nerd glasses. She said that she feels so New York City with her scarf. I think that she looks like a little surfer girl.


I'm loving these special times with Brittnee. She starts HIGH SCHOOL in the Fall. And I know that my cool factor is diminishing quickly.Italic

The Theatre girls!

No comments: