Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dana and Chad's Engagement shots (and my first "real" session)

Dana and Chad are my crazy Louisiana family / Angel Zoie's Uncle and soon to be aunt. They are engaged to be married and needed some engagement photos.

I jumped at the opportunity to practice.

We headed to the Alumni Gardens at University of Lafayette and I had a lot of fun capturing some photos of the lovebirds.

Here are my attempts. Unedited. (Photoshop is still in the box!) Untouched. Straight out of the camera.

I love how the sun is shining through the trees and I caught a smooch from the distance.

And a little closer


Walking to our next spot...


Young love.

Sweet.

Chad is so funny!


Dana couldn't stop laughing. (A good sign!)

I think that I see a slight grin on Chad's face too!

And this one is our favorite!

Thank you, Chad and Dana and best wishes for a blessed life together!

No comments: