Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mason Jude ~ Part One

I'm in Louisiana for a few days and get to spend some time with my Crazy Louisiana Family. I met The Schexnayders when I lived and worked in Memphis. Precious Zoie stole my heart and I became an honorary family member. I'm known as Chelinda as Momo Monkey's (Zoie's grandmother) children's names are CHastity and CHad!

Zoie earned her angel wings when she was just four. But as she danced through Heaven's gate we couldn't help for mourn for her here.

My heart broke for Zoie's family, especially for her parents, Chastity and Travis as Zoie was an only child.

But as part of God's perfect plan, Chastity, Travis and family have been blessed with THREE HEALTHY BOYS!

This is Mason Jude. His namesake is after St. Jude, which will always have a special place in the heart of Zoie's family.

He's a bright, articulate, sweet, ENERGETIC three year old.

He speaks of Zoie as sissy. He verbalized that she is With Jesus. When we visited Zoie's grave he exclaimed, Sissy! Sissy! I admire how much Zoie's family keep her memory very much alive. Although her brothers will never know her on earth, her legacy and spirit live on.

Mason LOVES the camera. Unlike his younger brother, Memphis, he lights up, smiles bright, and always wants to see his photo on the screen. He even poses!

No comments: