Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shelby James ~ Part One

And Shelby James makes the family compete! His name is inspired by Shelby County, Tennessee (which Memphis / St. Jude is located). Shelby is four weeks old and precious!

He still has many of the baby wrinkles that disappear too soon, has the newborn cry (although not often) and is a humongous cuddle bug!

I think that Shelby is a blend of his big sister and brothers.

Momo Monkey and Shelby's parents had to fight me for Mr. Shelby. It's easy to be super helpful and willing to do baby duty when it's only very short-term! I forgot just how little newborns are. It's crazy to think that my baby sister has Baby Elle growing in her tummy!

I'm frustrated that I can't get my photos to look like The Pioneer Woman's. (Or my other friends who are professionals! ) But, I'm trying. I need to learn to how to use Photoshop and keep practicing, practicing, practicing. I hear that Lighting is very important as is the shooting mode. Let me know if you are a willing volunteer!

Brotherly love

Sweet baby boy!

No comments: