Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 2 of Disneyworld Princess Half Marathon Girls Weekend

I hopped out of bed to head over to the ESPN world of sports Milk House to Watch The Contest of Champions High School National competition. My cousin, Paige, is dancing. AND you know how much I love watching dancing!

Our "matchy match" shirts today are these black and pink little numbers. So many people came up to us and wanted to buy one. Next year I think we might do a little side business. Custom shirts and tutus.


Eight hours of watching some amazing best of the best high school dance teams. I was in HEAVEN!


Paige and I before she does her hip hop competition

Paige is leading her team out!

Paige's team, Santa Margarita Catholic High School did phenomenal at the competition! Their awards included SIX first places, THREE second places and ONE third place. They are amazing to watch!

Paige and I after her Lyrical competition

I met up with Jennifer and Lindsay, the birthday girl in the afternoon.

Happy Birthday, Lindsay Lou!


You can look but don't you touch!

Care for a rice crispy Mickey or Minnie?

We had to stop at the Bippity Boppity Boutique for some princess dusting and sashes.


It was a gorgeous night at Downtown Disney.

Legoland



Lindsay (what do you know, she's on the phone!) celebrated her birthday dinner at Rainforest Cafe.

A little carbo loading before our big race tomorrow.

...and a NUTLESS sundae for the birthday girl!
We stayed up until past 2AM again. Wake up call for the shuttles to the race???? 3:30. Good times!

No comments: