Sunday, September 28, 2008

All good things must come to an end ~ wrapping up the weekend

We enjoyed sleeping in and having a lazy morning. We drove to Laguna Beach for breakfast at my favorite place....

The Cottage



I love this bulldog. He chilled in the ocean with his favorite volley ball. Didn't move a muscle as the tide came in all around him.

Olivia heads back to rainy Eugene tomorrow...


And Lindsey flies back to her hubby and sweet Dylan this afternoon.

Do I look older? :o)




Can't you stay a little longer?


After Laguna Beach, Olivia and I shopped at South Coast and drove to Huntington Beach and back down Pacific Coast Highway.



Olivia, Ziad and I ended Sunday night by going to church at Saddleback. I loved showing Olivia around. We tried the newest Fuse service which is designed for the 20's and 30's crowd. It's in the newest and awesomest hang out, The Refinery.

Dinner was at Fuddruckers and I had the best turkey burger ever consumed.
My cup runneth over! If only every weekend could be this memorable!!!!
Tomorrow I head to San Francisco for a work trip. Back to work!

No comments: