Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Melie and Z and Universal Studios

Ziad scored 2 tickets to Universal Studios, Hollywood. So with warm weather (90 degrees today) and a quiet afternoon, we headed to Universal City.




Universal City Walk

I did not eat one ~ what else can you do to twinkies? Fried and the fair and covered in chocolate... what comes next?

Why didn't I think of this?

We felt a bit like tourists...

I rode the new Simpsons Ride. Ziad opted out. It was awesome. Definitely not for one prone to motion sickness!

Shrek and Fiona


Curious George is one of my favorite children's books

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Kid at heart

Plane crash from War of the Worlds

This "big boy" was rocking out to the Blues Bros. Music

We took the Back Lot tour. Here is Wisteria Lane ~ the set of Desperate Housewives


I've read plenty of Dora The Explorer during my Nanny days...

Common' Vamanos! Everybody, let's go!!!

1 comment:

Ye Qinfa said...

i visited this place last May. it's amazing!