Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Saturday Night and Six Kids

I spent Saturday night with six of my favorite kidlettes ~ Brittany, Brandon, Bailey, Blake, Carly and Lauren. Per their request we, "made" (it still counts if it comes from a box, right?) and ordered pizza sticks. I love nights like this. The kids were happy, I was happy and they even went to bed without complaint. Just call me Supernanny. Kidding.
They all have to help. Thankfully Blake, (2) was finishing his nap

Baker Boy Brandon

Baker Babe Brittany

and Miss Bailey. She loves to do the cleanup. At 4? Seriously. She's always at my side and even sweeps floors!

Blake with dinner ~ Pizza sticks, fruit and water. 3 out 4 food groups covered here.


Blake and his squinty eye smile. Whenever he sees the camera, this is the face I get. I just love this sweet boy.

Brittany and Carly ~ sugar, (do-do-do-do-d0-do) ah... honey, honey!

Sugar high

No comments: