Saturday, November 1, 2008

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn

I love, love, love seeing kids in their Halloween costumes and watch their excitement as they run around on sugar highs. I went to two kids parties tonight.
I had to think of a "costume" last minute. Seeing as how I had just returned from the gym and had just showered, I piled my hair up in my towel turbin and put on my pajamas and went as, "Pajama Woman." Talk about comfy cozy!
Carly and Lauren. No more princesses for these two. Carly is a funky witch and Lauren is the "girl" Power Ranger

Ziad dressed as a nerd. None of the kids knew what a nerd is! Bailey loves Z and is all smiles whenever she sees him. Cute, cute!

Kevin is strolling in as a hippy and I'm with the girl B's!

Peace!


BFF's!

Brittany and Marisa

Full bellys from an Italian feast and ready to trick-or-treat!

And here's Miss Lacy... Ziad's niece. We wrapped up the festivities with the little princess. She's a crack up!


No comments: