Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today...

I am obsessed with: trying to figure it all out


Can't live without: my faith, my sleep and my me time...


Am petrified of: my nightmares coming true...


Am proud of: others who stay positive when their world seems to be falling apart


Really need to: get out more!


Don't get why: skinny women obsess about their bodies and talk about their love for all things fattening! As if!


Relax by: watching my DVR'd TV shows


Am excited about: going to Rwanda in a few weeks!


My worst vice is: sugar!


Fridge usually contains: Organic skim milk, yoplait key lime yogurt, cheese, fruit, water, Arizona green tea, turkey and eggs


Family is: a treasure


Friends don't understand why: I stress about things that I stress about


Attitude to exercise is: I love it when it's over...


Relationship with my body: is a work in progress!

Now it's your turn...

No comments: