Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

Merry CHRISTmas! I enjoyed the day with my sister, brother-in-law, nephews and parents. My sister hosted a relaxing day with an abundance of gourmet yummies.

My nephews (19 and 16) graced us with their presence to open presents!

Andrew became a Twilight Zone fan while spending time with my parents last summer. Now he's got episodes a plenty!

We set a dollar limit and draw names for our gift exchange. This year we did one gift per couple. I didn't make the rules... power to the singletons! :O) It just meant that I didn't have to share my gift! LOL! I scored a 2 year 24 Hour Fitness membership. Darn New Years Resolutions
<br>
I drew my mom and dad. They put a wii and wii fit on their wish list. I can't wait to see the two of them box, bowl and do yoga in the comfort of their own home...

The obligatory Christmas morning photo.... sleepy eyes, no makeup and pajamas. Comfy cozy.

We spent the afternoon at the movies where we saw Sherlock Holmes along with the cajillions of others that had the same brainiac idea.

Jake and Mayo were model onlookers of the festivities.

Mayo wore her Santa Baby uniform... courtesy of her Aunt Melinda.

After a delicious meal of prime rib we looked out to see a gorgeous message from God.

I hope that y'all enjoyed your traditions today!

No comments: