Monday, May 11, 2009

Meet (Cinco de) Mayo

Ok, so I know this makes two dog centered posts in a row... but I just had to...
My older sister, Janice, who never seemed to be a, "dog lover," decided that her quiet days of working from a home office were lonely. She searched for a four legged companion and found, "Mayo."

Mayo (named after Cinco de Mayo) is a Cocker Spaniel / Poodle mix. AKA as a "cockapoo".

She is having a bit of separation anxiety (which I secretly think that my sister likes a little bit...) and can't be anywhere out of Janice's site. She wanted some company, and now she has it!

I called dibs on being Mayo's dog sitter. I would have a dog of my own if I didn't have to travel as much as I do. I want a Mastiff or Saint Bernard! Go big, right?

Welcome, Mayo! And may you never have the misfortune of being scolded by your daddy if you chew up anything that doesn't belong to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh so cute.. Looks just like our old dog Samantha Jean.. you probably remember her!... Sammy.


Such a cute blog, I'll have to add it to my list. I'm still catching up on my blogging. it'll be done within the next month or so.

sweetbabejames.blogspot.com

for some reason when I was cleaning up my blog I misplaced my links to the families blogs. They are on Tysha and Jacobs if you do not have theirs...

tyshaandjacob.blogspot.com


loves,
Jamie K.