Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cha-cha-cha-changes....

BEFORE:
So, today I decided to be Elvira no more.... and spent FIVE HOURS getting my hair, "fixed." It seemed like a good idea at the time to buy the do-it-yourself discount dye and color my hair. I may have left it on a little too long as it turned nearly black... I left it alone for a season and then couldn't take it anymore. My sweet neighbor, Michelle, is a hair stylist extraordinaire and signed on to work her magic on my locks.
And... I'm loving it! It's, "beachy," and fun and I no longer resemble a wanna be goth girl.

AFTER:


And... I finally bit the bullet and had my eyes checked. Result = near sightedness and a $300 pair of prescription glasses. YOWZERS! Who knew that they were so expensive? And that was for the "bargain" Raybans at Target. I will wear them and I will not lose them and am just grateful that my eyes have been faithful to me for 3 decades. Is this what aging is about? Hair dye and glasses??????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice hair and glasses..
Teena