Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dana Lynne!

We celebrated my little sister Dana's 27th birthday today in La Qunita, California. Her in-laws rented a house and my parents, sister Janice and family and aunt and uncle had a birthday bbq. It was a gorgeous day and the family togetherness was great as it doesn't happen enough!

My sisters and their husbands ~ J. and Mark and Dee and Nick

Playing cards...

The Master bodacious BBQ-er, Mark. The man has skill!

My mom, Aunt Ginni and Uncle Howard (who asked if the picture would be on my blog!) and Dana's in-laws, John and Julie

My dad was there too, but was tending to his baby boy, Jake. The wonder dog showed off by diving to the bottom of the pool to retrieve golf balls.


Janice and me

Andrew ~ enjoying the pool. He, "willingly," came along today with the incentive of scoring some awesome clothes and shoes at the Cabazon Outlets. The boy went from never wanting to change his shirt to being a cologne wearing, designer jeans, fashion conscious teenager!!!!

Dana is a traitor! An OSU grad with a U of O cake? She's a duck my marriage, I guess. The cake was amazing ~ Baskin Robbins Rainbow Sherbet Ice Cream Cake!

Happy Birthday, Deester!

1 comment:

Dena said...

I sent my birthday wishes in the wind on her birthday. For some reason her birthdate won't ever leave my head!.....:) I have issues. :)