Sunday, October 12, 2008

100th Post!

As is customary blogger practice... in honor of my 100th post, I will post 100 random facts about me... in random order...

1.) I am from a large family ~ 2 brothers and 2 sisters
2.) I am the daughter to parents who were high school sweethearts and celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary this summer
3.) I am a cancer survivor
4.) I work for the greatest Children's Research Hospital on the planet and LOVE my job.
5.) I joined a kick boxing gym this year and paid the money and now hate it... but go from time to time to get my money's worth
6.) I am a Christian
7.) My biggest dream is to be a mama to a house full of kidletts
8.) I have traveled throughout the USA, Mexico, The Caribbean, Europe and Japan and would love to see more of the world
9.) I will serve a short-term mission to Rwanda, Africa this year
10.) I graduated from Oregon State University and my undergrad major was Human Development / Family Science and Psychology
11.) I used to have a beautiful cat, Ava, who became psychotic and now has a new home. I don't think I'll get a new one
12.) Mexican food is my favorite
13.) Coca-Cola classic is the one thing that will knock out most of my headaches
14.) I love my family.
15.) I finished my Masters and survived writing a Thesis and believe that Thesis' are created by the devil
16.) I don't like to be late to anything
17.) DVR is my friend
18.) Nottinghill is my favorite movie
19.) I drink a lot of water
20.) Kids make me laugh
21.) I wish I were more disciplined at working out and eating healthy
22.) I love to read and appreciate my local library (NERD)
23.) Basketball is my favorite sport to watch
24.) I wish I was flexible and could do gymnastics (can't even do a cartwheel)
25.) Sisters, Oregon is a great place to live
26.) I can type fast
27.) I collect Hello Kitty
28.) Computer problems frustrate me
29.) Sunflowers and Gerber Daisies are my favorite flowers
30.) I wear socks to bed
31.) Rainbow flip-flops are the best
32.) I have 3 God-daughters and wish I could see them more
33.) I burn a lot of candles
34.) Naps are a necessity some days
35.) I don't like tomatoes
36.) I take a lot of hot bubble baths
37.) I've never been sky diving but want to go
38.) I believe that God has a plan for all of us
39.) ER and House are my favorite TV shows
40.) I sing in the car
41.) I get my eyebrows threaded impulsively
42.) I love country music and Rascal Flatts move me
43.) I'd be lost without my girlfriends
44.) I am an amateur photgrapher
45.) I am extroverted but enjoy alone time
46.) Key lime cheesecake is my favorite dessert
47.) I wish I could use Photoshop like a professional
48.) I don't like dark chocolate
49.) I always have my nails painted
50.) I believe in miracles
51.) I've swam with dolphins
52.) I love my parents dog
53.) Scrapbooking can be fun
54.) I listen to audio books when I drive
55.) I am not a good cook
56.) I am learning to be patient
57.) I love giving gifts
58.) I appreciate hand written letters
59.) I am involved in my church
60.) I make my bed most days
61.) I don't like canned laughter on sitcoms
62.) I always wear sunglasses outside
63.) I love Costco
64.) Children inspire me
65.) My hair is naturally curly and very thick and unruly
66.) I fall asleep with the TV on
67.) I talk on the phone too much
68.) Tart Italian Frozen Yogurt hits the spot
69.) I have a pen feddish
70.) I never iron
71.) I spend too much at Target
72.) I have perfect vision
73.) I wish I could sew
74.) I wonder who I will marry
75.) Sunday is my favorite day of the week
76.) I don't like to be too warm
77.) I have 4 nephews
78.) I was born in Texas
79.) I want to live in Seal Beach, CA
80.) I hate commercials and how they turn up the volume on them
81.) I've run 3 half-marathons (and will probably never run another)
82.) I spend a lot of time in pajamas
83.) I am learning to talk less and listen more
84.) I am sensitive
85.) I am not good at giving massages
86.) I took piano lessons for 13 years and can't remember how to play
87.) I love to dance
88.) I've never liked my name
89.) Fall is my favorite season
90.) I speak espanol
91.) I've never been good at math
92.) Traffic makes me crabby
93.) I hope for a cure for HIV
94.) I am thankful everyday
95.) I doodle
96.) I collect fiestaware dishes
97.) I have too many shoes
98.) I want to name my daughter Layla
99.) I am independent
100.) I am done!

No comments: