Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday

I'm at the airport ~ it's raining and there are delays and I'm just sitting hoping and wishing and praying that I get home. Thanks to where I live, there is a curfew and no planes can land after 10:59PM. So if it's due to weather and there is a delay, the plane will turn around and go back. Seriously. Or land in LAX and then we have to take a shuttle. I've had to do both. And the last time I took a bus from LAX the BUS BROKE DOWN in South Central LA. I'm not even joking. I got home at 4AM and it was an awful way to end a wonderful vacation! So... being the Debbie Downer Traveler I just want to get home!

I leave for Rwanda in a few weeks. Unbelievable. I still have so much to do. Shots to have, meds to take, and mental preparation. It's hard to fathom what I will soon be emarking on.

Tomorrow I'm going to catch up after being gone all week and then go to the movies to see a double feature ~ The Secret Life of Bees and then some non chick flick for dudes. Good times.

TGI almost F!

MMH

No comments: