Sunday, October 5, 2008

My cutenessnesses Brittnee and Taylor ~ Mini Brides

Today I got to see Taylor and Brittnee be a part of their cousin's wedding. They are so precious to me and I was so shocked to see how mature they are getting! I am their, "special" Godmother and Taylor got a kick out of showing me off to her family and emphasizing she's my SPECIAL Godmother.

Taylor is 7 and in 2nd grade and Brittnee is almost 13 (on Halloween) going on 30 and in 7th grade.

They share a very special bond. Brittnee is like another mother to Taylor.


This is a classic pose. They are too cool for school.

Princess

The veil completes the dress

Work it!

These girls warm my heart

Watch out Halle Berry!

And Tyra Banks!??!!!

So innocent looking....

Her Grandpa is not going to let her out of the house!

I love my girls!

No comments: