Monday, October 27, 2008

Brittany's Birthday Bash

Happy 9th Birthday, Brittany!

The Hummer Limo

I had the pleasure of chaperoning 16 lovely ladies and gents for a day at Downtown Disney. Along with 3 other brave adult souls, we crammed into the Hummer and tried to maintain some sort of organized chaos.


The gals in the back. They did not scream in my ear multiple times. Nor did they stand up. And they most certainly didn't hit their head on the roof while bouncing to R and B.


So there aren't seat belts in stretch limos. Where else can you stand up and dance while riding in a vehicle?

Brandon and Carly could have really cared less about the other party guests... as long as they had each other

See what I mean? Running ahead of the rest of the group hand in hand!

Our first stop was lunch and cake at The Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney. The dino nuggets and mac and cheese kept the monkeys, er, I mean, children tame for an hour or so...


Such a fun (energetic and noisy too) group! Heather, birthday girls mom, had the foresight to give everyone a multi-color lei so that we could spot 'em. It came in handy while doing headcounts throughout the day.

A girl who has some good taste!


After lunch we watched one of the latest Disney flicks, Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It has some really cute parts and is a must for dog lovers... especially who are fond of the little, yipey, hyper ones. I was in and out of the theatre for most of it doing bathroom runs and keeping the supply of popcorn and water coming.

We hit the face painting booth before the ride home


Blakey and his spider

Lauren made sure that everyone knows that she is 5 years old. She would say, "Um, excuse me. I want to tell you something. I'M FIVE! I really am. I'm not lying. I am FIVE YEARS OLD!" The world is full of possibilities when you are five...

My cutie patooties with their butterflies


We survived. Today made me think of the families that choose to have more than a dozen children. Anything can change, but I don't think I'll be signing up to mimic The Duggars. They are expecting their 18th child this winter!
HaPpY bIrThDaY bRiTtAnY! Hope that you had a fun day today! Thank you for letting me tag along!


No comments: