Saturday, October 4, 2008

A day with Tommy ~ The Peabody Rooftop

Hello, Angel Jake!

Meet Tommy. (And no, his picture is not upside down ~ it's "artistic.") We dated when we were youngins back when I first lived in Memphis. And now, five years later, he is one of my best friends. I love hanging out with him when I am in Memphis.

Notice his shirt, "cougar bait." This is new to my vocabulary. The urban dictionary defines it as: A gentleman usually 21 or older (19 and up in Canada) that is in a bar enjoying his alcoholic beverage of choice that is being hit on by a woman typically 35 and up that may or may not have a few kids and some extra baggage.

Last night I took my last Peabody bubble bath. I love these waffle robes.

Check out the duck soaps. They think of everything.

Here we are on the Peabody Rooftop. It's beautiful up here with awesome views of downtown. The weather this week has been made to order. It's been in the 70's and 80's and bright and sunny.


The brick buildings behind the baseball park are the apartments I lived in when I lived in Memphis. It was a studio and I loved the proximity to everything. Everybody should live in a downtown studio at one point in their life.



Right about now, Tommy politely requested if we could vacate the rooftop ~ he is VERY afraid of heights. What a trooper!


No comments: